Re: Installation and Lost Codes

by crinrict

Original Post

Installation and Lost Codes

★ Novice

So I bought four Sims 3 expansion packs and downloaded one (completely) immediately and downloaded and installed another one from my Origin account (it never showed up in the game). The other two I left alone to download later but my computer restarted and I lost the installation codes. Will someone please how to find the codes again and why my game wasn't actually installed?

Message 1 of 4 (182 Views)

★★★ Novice

Go into My Games in Origin client. Put your curser over the Sims 3 expansion pack you need a key for and click the ! button next to play. This will pull up the info for that game/expac and have your CD Key (Product code) there.

Also if you recently purchased an expansion pack for the sims it will take a good while before it shows up in My Games in Origin client as well as having access to the new content within the game itself, sometimes can take up to 12 hours to activate. Only way around this is to contact EA in live chat and have them manually add it.

Message 2 of 4 (172 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks! 2 of the expansion packs I bought showed up in origin but the other 2 would have been download only even if I hadn't bought them online so they don't shoe up and I need the code for one of them.

Message 3 of 4 (169 Views)

Hero
Contact a game advisor

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (163 Views)