[Info] Script Errors on the Launcher

by crinrict

Original Post

http://lvlt.thesims3.com/js/jquery-1.3.2_ver928421.js

★★★ Newbie

All morning I have been getting this script error message. I have tried clean up processes, I currently have mods and custom content. But on other forums I have found I am not alone with this error. But as of yet can I find a solution. If anyone can please be of help, i and many others would greatly appreciate it!

Message 61 of 207 (3,751 Views)

Re: [Info Request] Script Errors on the Launcher

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes I tried reinstalling Java and it's still doing the same thing, I even did updates on my laptop n it's still not making a difference. :/

Message 62 of 207 (3,550 Views)

Re: http://lvlt.thesims3.com/js/jquery-1.3.2_ver928421.js

★ Novice

I too am having this issue, started last night . I have installed unistalled thinking I was the only one. Now Im upset lost all my game play due to there issue. On bright side...Thank you for posting this issue!!!

Message 63 of 207 (3,568 Views)

Re: http://lvlt.thesims3.com/js/jquery-1.3.2_ver928421.js

★★★ Newbie
Yea i lost a game i had for a long time, deleted it all thinking i had gotten a bad mod that corrupted files or something, but im guessing bad update or something linked to ea completely. I just wish that i could play lol.
Message 64 of 207 (3,558 Views)

Hero

Seems there's quite a lot of people with this error atm. 

I'll update the first page and see if I can get a CM to answer on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 207 (3,531 Views)

Re: [Info Request] Script Errors on the Launcher - CURRENT ISSUE: query-1.3.2_ver928421.js

[ Edited ]
Hero

@COMPLETELY @JCGRL91  @Antecdc 

I merged your posts. Could you read the first page of this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 207 (3,526 Views)

Re: [Info Request] Script Errors on the Launcher - CURRENT ISSUE: query-1.3.2_ver928421.js

★ Novice

My game has been like this all day today too. I have sorted throught the games uninstalled and reinstalled don't play with custom content and have an uptodate processor. Java is updated and it still says error then loads to a black waiting screen.

Message 67 of 207 (3,514 Views)

Hero (Retired)

hiya crin the usual with the script errors  yes/no my game still plays updated my java as there was an update for it launched the launcher and again the error message only happens when launcher is launched and connected to the internet

Message 68 of 207 (3,508 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the pic Rum. 

EA is looking into it.

Nothing we can do for the moment. The error should not be an issue for your ability to play the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 69 of 207 (3,502 Views)

Hero (Retired)

crin I just noticed this I fired up the launcher and the side menu is empty now either  my connection is slow and hasn't fully loaded the launcher menu or it's to do with the script error

Message 70 of 207 (3,472 Views)