Re: In my Origin Client, the "My Games" tab doesn't show up.

by citygirl49

Original Post

In my Origin Client, the "My Games" tab doesn't show up.

★★ Novice

I bought The Sims 3 - Seasons and my confirmation told me to go on my Origin Client, navigate to "My Games" and download my game. When I logged into Origin and went into the Client, the "My Games" tab was no where to be found. I also tried "Redeem Product Code" on my profile and it said that my code had already been used. 

Message 1 of 13 (11,441 Views)

Hero

Here's pictures what the MyGames should look like.

Are you logged in in the client ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (11,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What and Where is the client?

Message 3 of 13 (11,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

have been going mad trying to find the tab

Message 4 of 13 (11,189 Views)

Hero

Origin client ? Did you download it ?

http://origin.com/download

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (11,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well. $80.00 and no easy link to my game. I can't even find where to download it. What a bunch of greedy bastards. Cancelling my payment. NOW.

Message 6 of 13 (11,069 Views)

Hero

See this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/I-bought-a-game-but-it-does-not-show-up-in-Origin/td-p/53928/

If that doesn't help, you need to contact customer support

The AnswerHQ is about Users helping Users.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/ask

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 13 (11,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

omg.. same.. i have no idea whats wrong with this!! Recently i downloaded the games Sims 4. And after i sepnt almost 40 DOLLARS ON A GAME THAT DOSENT WORK.. it told me to go to my games and i can play it! i tried to find it but no.. there is somethint wrong..

Message 8 of 13 (7,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

It seems that I am posting this two years after this issue has been around but I discovered the mysterious solution to this hectic problem. I am was directed to the page on the website to find the "My Games" tab, however couldn't find it. It was only until a tech guy told me to download the application found easily on the website) that I would find my games there. I did and was able to redeem the code and download the Sims 4 like promised. 

Maddy

Message 9 of 13 (6,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay so here's what i did that worked out for me. I am currently using MacBook, anyways so first you have to download origin.. after you've downloaded, open origin. Once opened, on the top column you'll see 2 arrows, my games and store. So all you have to do is to click on my games and click on your game that you purchased and then it will start downloading.

Message 10 of 13 (3,445 Views)