Re: I want to recover my The Sims 3 password.

by roberta591

Original Post

I want to recover my The Sims 3 password.

★★★ Newbie

When I play The Sims 3, it asks for The Sims 3 account. I already created it but I forgot my password and everytime I click on "forget password", it goes to EA page and I already know my EA/Origin password. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,937 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Leehyz  Your passwords should all be the same.

Message 2 of 8 (1,913 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Leehyz,

Were you able to solve your log in issue with @roberta591's suggestion? Standard smile If so, please, remember to let everyone know by pressing 'Accept as solution' button in his post. If another player has your same issue in the future will appreciate knowing it worked for you! Also, if you want to say 'thank you' for his advice, you can press 'XP' Wink

Let us know if you need any more help,

-Mai

Message 3 of 8 (1,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You would think so, but apparently that is not the case. No trouble logging in to EA. Does not recognize my password for Sims 3.
Message 4 of 8 (1,868 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Maeve_of_Tara  What browser are you using? Did you reset IE? The game uses IE to communicate so resetting the browser you are using will not work.

Message 5 of 8 (1,860 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Maeve_of_Tara,

The studio has been working on the log issues and we believe this issue has now been resolved.

Could you try logging again now?

If the issue remains, could you please send me a direct message with the following information:

• Login email used
  • IP Address
  • Date and approximate time range of login failure
  • Time Zone

PS! Please don't post your email/IP on the thread 

Thank you!

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 6 of 8 (1,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happen to me don't know what to do ???

Message 7 of 8 (1,428 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @janiceneice,

It's been a few days since you originally posted this. Are you still having trouble with your password? If yes, please pop open a new thread and add what steps you've tried already. I'll close this thread out in the meantime.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 8 of 8 (1,329 Views)