I try to log in but it automatically takes me to register an account.

by danieltam101

Original Post

I try to log in but it automatically takes me to register an account.

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to link my Origin account to the Sims 3 Community but it automatically takes me to register an account, and when I do, every e-mail account I have used for Origin says it it linked to another account (which I do have but I'm certain I have only used one account for it). What should I do?

Message 1 of 4 (227 Views)

Re: I try to log in but it automatically takes me to register an account.

Hero (Retired)

@danieltam101  The Origin account and login prevails. You should be logging in using the same login and password for both Origin and thesims3.com. The site thesims3.com was off line for some time 8/17 for maintenance but should be back on line now. I believe the accounts are linked by your email address. Let us know if you are still having issues.

Message 2 of 4 (211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I type my e-mail account used for Origin and EA into the Sims 3 log-in, it just takes me to register for an account.

Message 3 of 4 (202 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@danieltam101  If your computer is a pc try clearing the browsing history in IE (Inernet Explorer). The game uses IE to communicate and if the site has been restarted the data about the site becomes invalid and needs to be cleared.

Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)