Re: I purchased The Sims 3 Generations as a PC digital download and it's asking for a registration c

by rumbutter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I purchased The Sims 3 Generations as a PC digital download and it's asking for a registration code

★★ Novice

I recently bought Generations as a PC download, and after it said that the download was 100% complete, it popped up asking for a registration code, which I can't find in the confirmation email or in the Origin client when I right-click on the game.

I've purchased a few other expansion packs in the past as PC downloads, and they were all fine.

Message 1 of 4 (244 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I purchased The Sims 3 Generations as a PC digital download and it's asking for a registration c

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

try this to find the game code log into your origin account right click the game icon-show game details your code should be there  make a note of your code have pen and paper handy

edit to add 

log out of origin and back in to get the game to refresh/reload and then check again for the code 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

try this to find the game code log into your origin account right click the game icon-show game details your code should be there  make a note of your code have pen and paper handy

edit to add 

log out of origin and back in to get the game to refresh/reload and then check again for the code 

Message 2 of 4 (244 Views)

★★ Novice

Third time's a charm. Thank you so much!

Message 3 of 4 (231 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile have a great day

Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)