Re: I lost my install code for the Sims 3 outdoor living stuff.

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost my install code for the Sims 3 outdoor living stuff.

★★★ Newbie

I've lost the manual and the code to install the game what do I do can I get a new code?

Message 1 of 4 (4,174 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

You could try calling EA Customer Support and explaining your situation and they should issue you with a new code. I have had to do this in the past for The Base Game and they were very helpful. Unfortunately I do not have their number but you could look it up online :heart:

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,488 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

You could try calling EA Customer Support and explaining your situation and they should issue you with a new code. I have had to do this in the past for The Base Game and they were very helpful. Unfortunately I do not have their number but you could look it up online :heart:

Message 2 of 4 (4,489 Views)

Hero

Do you still have the game installed on a computer ? If not, contact Customer Support as suggested above.

Here are the instructions on how to get the keys from your registry (PC only). Credits fo to Carl's Sims 3 Guide

You need to be signed in as an Adminstrator first.  Windows may require your permission to open the
Registry Editor and if so, just click on yes.

1.   Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type regedit in the search bar and press Enter.  
2.   Click on 'File' at the top left of the window that opens then click on Export.
3.   Choose a location and name for the file as this will be your backup registry file.
4.   Click Save.
5.   This backup is created just as a precaution.

Now to find your serial codes for each specific EP or SP installed on your computer:

1. Expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder.
  2. Expand the SOFTWARE folder (Wow6432Node for 64 bit systems)
  3. Expand the Electronic Arts folder.
  4. Expand the Sims folder
  5. Expand the EP or SP you need the code for
  6. Click on ergc and in the box to the right under 'Data' you will see the code
  7. Write it down somewhere save
  8. Repeat above steps for each EP

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (4,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much for this extremely helpful advice. I had lost my code for the University life expansion pack, followed your instructions and was able to retrieve it! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 4 of 4 (3,422 Views)