I lost my disc to Sims 3 Late Night

by koolkimkat411

Original Post

I lost my disc to Sims 3 Late Night

★★★ Newbie

I got a new computer and now I'm in the process of re-installing all my Sims games. Only I can't find my Sims 3 late night disc. I have the code to download it just no disc. I went onto origin but it is already registered on my account. Is there a way I can get a digital download without having to buy it again? 

Message 1 of 6 (2,345 Views)

Re: I lost my disc to Sims 3 Late Night

Hero (Retired)

Well, you can be happy it's registered in the first place as that's exactly what you need. Since you've got it registered, just go ahead and download it digitally. No need to buy another game.

Message 2 of 6 (2,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had been tryng to find my late night disc all over my house for over 3 weeks i guess.I have the code to download it but whenever i wanna play it it dosent let me.I also try to play the sims3 but it says I need the sims3 Late night disk.  Confusedmileysad:

Message 3 of 6 (2,317 Views)

Hero

See if this thread helps you: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/td-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (2,303 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks! I got one problem though, The promo code didn't work because I've already used it when I installed it last year. What do I do?

Message 5 of 6 (1,552 Views)

Hero

If you already registered the code, the game should be on your account.

Click on i on the base game in Origin  to see if it's there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,544 Views)