I lost my Sims 3 University Life disk

by thiswasnttaken

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I lost my Sims 3 University Life disk

★★★ Newbie

I have my code and everything, but it's after business hours and tomorrow is Saturday, so I don't know when they'll get to me. I thought it was okay since I have it on Origin, but it still requires a disk. Is there anything I can do? I'm sure I'll actually need a rep, but thanks for any help you can give!

Message 1 of 3 (2,100 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I lost my Sims 3 University Life disk

★★★★ Guide

If you can see your game on Origin then you don't need Disc to play it. But it will show an error as insert Disc because all other your games are installed with Disc, so you will need to uninstall all games and install them with Origin.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,243 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

If you can see your game on Origin then you don't need Disc to play it. But it will show an error as insert Disc because all other your games are installed with Disc, so you will need to uninstall all games and install them with Origin.

Message 2 of 3 (2,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

go onto thesims3.com and put your cursor over 'My Page' . Scroll to the bottom where it says 'My Account'. Put your cursor on My account and then beside it click 'Register a Game'. Enter your code in the boxes and it should download to you Origin account. (Make sure Origin is downloaded onto your computer) Then you just click download your game from Origin by putting your cursor over Sims 3University Life and clicking download.

Message 3 of 3 (1,862 Views)