I have sims 3 installed on one pc but i want to be able to play it on another one as well but it says product code already used can you only put it on one pc

by Joanne-Eastham

Original Post

I have sims 3 installed on one pc but i want to be able to play it on another one as well but it says product code already used can you only put it on one pc

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 2 (97 Views)

Re: I have sims 3 installed on one pc but i want to be able to play it on another one as well but it says product code already used can you only put it on one pc

Community Manager (retired)

Have you already registered the game in your Origin account?

If so, simply download the Origin Client onto your new computer and log in, you'll then be able to download and install the games to your new computer from the' My Games' tab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)