I have lost my Sims 3 disc but I have serial key

by emmmagordon

Original Post

I have lost my Sims 3 disc but I have serial key

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to download the Sims 3 game? I have lost my disc but I still have the box with the serial code. 

Another problem is that I think my game is still installed on my old pc, which is broken so I cannot uninstall it. I tried to redeem procuct code but it says "this code has already been used"

Is there any possible way to download the game from any websites without having to buy it again? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9 (30,078 Views)

Re: I have lost my Sims 3 disc but I have serial key

★★★★ Pro
Message 2 of 9 (30,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So worse comes to worse you could have done that.

Message 3 of 9 (29,932 Views)

★ Novice

But how do you redeem it? I really don't know what to do because it only says 'Redeem product code'. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Thanks!
Message 4 of 9 (17,545 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@emmmagordon  Do you have an Origin login? Do you have a login for thesims3.com site? They should be the same. Log in to OIrigin and see if your game is in the library. If this does not work you will have to contact EA customer service - link - EA customer service and find out about the code.

Message 5 of 9 (17,529 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @jac2478,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

You can find detailed instructions on how to redeem it in this article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-code-redemption-faq/#redeemcode

Let us know if you still have any questions! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 6 of 9 (17,528 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@jac2478 When you click Redeem Product Code... a Windows will open and you enter the code in the box and click next.

Message 7 of 9 (17,526 Views)

★ Novice

I did that and it said that I had already redeemed this code. When I went to chat they asked me for all my email address. I've used the same login in since 2002.I

Message 8 of 9 (11,317 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Jennelle312  The activation code can only be entered once and it is locked the the Origin account in use at that time. EA customer service should be able to locate the account that has the code. Your EA accounts are tied to your email address. Where did you buy the game? These forums are users helping users and accounts can not be accessed here. Do you have an Origin account?

Message 9 of 9 (11,294 Views)