Re: I do not have my disc for the Sims 3 how can i still play it?

by etoadvin

Original Post

I do not have my disc for the Sims 3 how can i still play it?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The disc i had has been broke because my puppy chewed it up after my sister left the disc out without putting it up. I still have the case with all the information on it. I just wanted to know if I can still some how play the game without buying a new disc. I have already read other answers to the same problem but it did not help me. I don't want to have to download the crack.

Message 1 of 5 (187 Views)

★★★ Novice

try downloading origin and putting the serial number in the my games section. that should allow you to download it right to the computer and you can install it that way. It def works for the expansion packs, but i'm not sure it would work for the basegame. give it a try! hope this helps Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (179 Views)

★ Apprentice

Try orgin because then your puppy cant chew it up any more:cattongue:

Message 3 of 5 (175 Views)

★ Apprentice

but you still have to pay.......

Message 4 of 5 (174 Views)

Hero

You can download the game throught the Origin Client which you can download here: http://origin.com/download. Log in the client, if you've registered the games at thesims3.com, the games should already be availble for download. 

If you didn't, you should be able to redeem the codes.

There's no need to re-buy.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (169 Views)