Re: I cant login via my launcher :(

by j295

Original Post

I cant login via my launcher :(

★★★★★ Novice

I can't login on the game's launcher/doesn't let me download anything from the exchange... Is this a glitch? It's very frustrating!

Message 1 of 6 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem, this does seem to happen occasionally and I find that after a few hours it sorts itself out. I don't  think its anything on our part it seems to be some kind of glitch.

Message 2 of 6 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks @jilly295; problem is, this is been going on now for more than 24 hours, and it really is annoying me. I know I can still play but I am afraid to lose the game, it happened to me once...

I wish EA sorted these "glitches", I've spent a LOT of money on this game Angry

Message 3 of 6 (387 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Zuzu_xox  Try clearing the browsing history in IE or just reset IE. The game uses IE to communicate so it HAS to be IE. When the EA servers are restarted data in the IE browser becomes invalid and needs to be reset. This data will eventually expire so the site will start working again after some time even though you did nothing.

Message 4 of 6 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@roberta591 Thank you.

You were right about the "doing nothing" part - after 3 days (of agony) everything seems to have gone back to normal Fingers crossed.

I never touched IE.

@jilly295, I hope the "glitch" is sorted for you, too!

Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (359 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi Zuzu_xox it seems to be ok at the moment, pleased all is running ok for you 👌😊
Message 6 of 6 (324 Views)