I can't make my Sim play guitar!

by sharonholiner

Original Post

I can't make my Sim play guitar!

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if this is a glitch or something I'm doing wrong or what, but it's making me crazy. I have the Sims 3, Pets, Late Night, and Seasons. Everything's been going fine except that yesterday I changed one of my sims (who lives in an apartment) to a musician and bought him a guitar. I've gotten him to play it successfully once or twice, but most of the time (whether I click "Play Alone" or "Jam) he picks up the guitar, walks out of the apartment, and stands outside of the door (to an empty apartment that says "nobody lives here") and seems to try to get in. When he can't get in through the door he stamps his foot and returns the guitar to its stand. My sims are generally annoying about not doing things because they'd rather stand there tapping a foot letting you know that they're not at the right angle or whatever and starving slowly, but this is very weird and super annoying. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 5 (6,318 Views)

Re: I can't make my Sim play guitar!

Hero

Is that just happening when you try to play in your apartement or also if you go over to a community lot and have them play there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (6,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I couldn't get any of my sims to play the guitar. But then I took one to the park and they played it fine.

Message 3 of 5 (5,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Put the guitar in your inventory

Message 4 of 5 (1,205 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has gotten quite old now, so I've locked it to prevent any further necro-posting.

If you still need help with this topic, please create a new thread so we can take a look with you. 

solaire.png

Message 5 of 5 (1,193 Views)