I can't log into Sims 3 with my Origin Account, yet I can log onto Origin. Please Help?

by drakan555

Original Post

I can't log into Sims 3 with my Origin Account, yet I can log onto Origin. Please Help?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, So I reinstalled The Sims 3 again through Steam (Yes I have Steam and Origin). Now I go to start playing again and I need to log into Sims 3 to get all of my content back. I'm pretty sure your Origin Account is your Sims 3 account right Confusedmileyindifferent:? So I tried to log into Sims 3 and it says Invalid Email/Password. Then I think 'Ok, it's no problem. Just gotta reset my password'. After I did so, I can log into Origin successfully. But I still can't log into The Sims 3 with my account as it keeps on telling me "Invalid Email/Password" So I decided to try resetting my password again, still no luck. I can't log into the Sims 3 but yet I log into Origin with no problem. Please help me because I'm willing to get back into the experience of playing the Sims Again! Thank you! Any help is appreciatedConfusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 3 (2,072 Views)

Re: I can't log into Sims 3 with my Origin Account, yet I can log onto Origin. Please Help?

Hero

For everything account related, please contact Customer Support

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the option so show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (2,039 Views)

Re: I can't log into Sims 3 with my Origin Account, yet I can log onto Origin. Please Help?

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever get it to log on? I am having the same problem and I just paid 50 dollars for this game!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (1,625 Views)