I can't install the game from origin

by autumein

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't install the game from origin

★★★ Newbie

Okay, I bought the humble bundle when the Sims 3 and late night etc were on there. First time it installed and everything worked smoothly, but I had to do a system restore on my computer because something had happened.

Ever since yesterday (when I did the restore) nothing is installing. I've manually uninstalled the Sims so many times now and I have reinstalled and downloaded almost 10 times now. Once it is ready to install from Origin, the sims3setup menu pops up then disappears automatically and I have no idea why.

It's starting to really frustrate me.

Why is it doing this? ;x I've never had this problem until now. 

Message 1 of 4 (293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't install the game from origin

Hero
  • What's your operating system ?
  • Did you clean out the registery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)

All Replies

Hero
  • What's your operating system ?
  • Did you clean out the registery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's windows 7 and as far as I know I did. (but I'm not great with computers so maybe I missed some stuff?)

Message 3 of 4 (259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked.

After doing it right completely--making sure all sim files from the base game and expansion and things were gone it finally worked.

Thank you so much

Message 4 of 4 (247 Views)