I can't download Roaring Heights

by LanaBear14

Original Post

I can't download Roaring Heights

★★★ Newbie
I've had trouble getting an account to work but I figured that out. But I couldn't download Roaring heights and I've bought two because I thought it didn't work (yes I'm stupid sorry). But I've followed many people on what to do and nothing is working. It doesn't say download it isn't in origin I really don't know what's going on.
Message 1 of 9 (548 Views)

Re: I can't download Roaring Heights

EA app Team

Hi @LanaBear14,

You bought the game in thesims3.com, right? Could you go to your purchase history and check if the world is available to download there? Make sure to log in with the same account you used to buy it Wink

-Mai

Message 2 of 9 (531 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same problem want let me redeem the code. Its not in purchase history. Been trying since 4 pm this afternoon. Help

Message 3 of 9 (510 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@tmmyhlh Did you try to redeem the code in Origin?

Message 4 of 9 (503 Views)

★ Novice
Yes I did.Even had EA support helping me. The guy said he added it to my game but it's still not showing up on my end. So when I get in from work this afternoon I will go back to EA support and try again Thanks for responding back to me.
Message 5 of 9 (497 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @tmmyhlh,

Were you able to get this fixed? Are your sims working to fix the classical car already? Standard smile

-Mai

Message 6 of 9 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It still doesn't work out I don't know what's going on with it
Message 7 of 9 (456 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@LanaBear14 Where did you purchase RH?

Message 8 of 9 (451 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @LanaBear14,

Roaring Heights won't show in Origin, you need to look for it in thesims3.com. Did you try the Purchase history as I suggested in my first post, @LanaBear14? Are you using the same account in thesims3.com than the one you used to buy the world?

-Mai

Message 9 of 9 (450 Views)