I bought a game from origin but now it's gone

by EverlastingSims

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought a game from origin but now it's gone

★★★ Newbie

As I was trying to find the game, I couldn't at all. I've spent money on the Sims 3 starter pack and pretty much I want it back or get a refund. I actually really liked the game but at some point I had to delete it because my computer was corrupted. When I tried to re download it, it was gone. Can I get some help here?

Message 1 of 5 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought a game from origin but now it's gone

Hero (Retired)

@EverlastingSims Account specifics can not be accessed in these forums. To research why this issue exists you will have to contact EA customer service and they can access your account and see what the problem is. Contact support at - link - EA customer service

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (304 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@EverlastingSims Is your computer a pc or mac? Did you log into Origin with the same login and password you used to activate the game?

Message 2 of 5 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@roberta591 I have a PC and yes, I did log into Origin with the same login and password

Message 3 of 5 (286 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@EverlastingSims Account specifics can not be accessed in these forums. To research why this issue exists you will have to contact EA customer service and they can access your account and see what the problem is. Contact support at - link - EA customer service

Message 4 of 5 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you 

Message 5 of 5 (264 Views)