Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I bought a game from origin but now it's gone

by EverlastingSims

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought a game from origin but now it's gone

★★★★ Newbie

As I was trying to find the game, I couldn't at all. I've spent money on the Sims 3 starter pack and pretty much I want it back or get a refund. I actually really liked the game but at some point I had to delete it because my computer was corrupted. When I tried to re download it, it was gone. Can I get some help here?

Message 1 of 5 (127 Views)

Re: I bought a game from origin but now it's gone

@everlastingsims Is your computer a pc or mac? Did you log into Origin with the same login and password you used to activate the game?

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.
Message 2 of 5 (113 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

@roberta591 I have a PC and yes, I did log into Origin with the same login and password

Message 3 of 5 (106 Views)

@EverlastingSims Account specifics can not be accessed in these forums. To research why this issue exists you will have to contact EA customer service and they can access your account and see what the problem is. Contact support at - link - EA customer service

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.
Message 4 of 5 (97 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Thank you 

Message 5 of 5 (84 Views)

Accepted Solution

@EverlastingSims Account specifics can not be accessed in these forums. To research why this issue exists you will have to contact EA customer service and they can access your account and see what the problem is. Contact support at - link - EA customer service

sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Connection troubleshooting steps

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help