I accidentally uninstalled the sims 3 supernatural, yet origin thinks I have it in my game when it is not, so i can not reinstall it

by dziebert123

Original Post

I accidentally uninstalled the sims 3 supernatural, yet origin thinks I have it in my game when it is not, so i can not reinstall it

★★★★★ Novice

Please help! I have no idea what to do and I dont want to waste the money I spent on the game!

Message 1 of 2 (222 Views)

Re: I accidentally uninstalled the sims 3 supernatural, yet origin thinks I have it in my game when it is not, so i can not reinstall it

★★★★★ Expert

Your game is missing from "my games" section ? Or origin thinks you still have it installed ? If it is first check your hidden games it maybe there if it is the second re-install origin that shod solve it if you don't see it in hidden games or origin still wont let you download the game then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)