I Need help with sims 3 into the future

by freshfettuccine

Original Post

I Need help with sims 3 into the future

★★★ Newbie

I got sims 3 into the future and i got home and put it in the cd drive and it did nothing. I tried and tried but nothing happened. I got very mad and here i am now.Please help it took me a very long time saving up for this game and btw, my computer is 4-3 years old now, so idk if it is my computer. if it is, i am going to have to save up for a new computer. :catsad::catmad:Confusedmileymad:

Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: I Need help with sims 3 into the future

Hero (Retired)

sometimes some cd/dvd drives have trouble reading a disk , did you register your game in your origin or the sims 3 account ? if you did then log into your origin account the one from the desktop shortcut icon if you have origin downloaded to the computer see if the digital download of th egame is there if it is try to downlaod by right click the game icon download

IF it asks for the game code during installation in the my games tab hover the mouse over the icon then click on the i on that a window should pop open with the code on it or right click the game icon-view game details click on that a window should pop open with the code on it

Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)