I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T DOWNLOAD MY GAME! PLEASE HELP!!

by rio1211

Original Post

I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T DOWNLOAD MY GAME! PLEASE HELP!!

★★★ Newbie

I was trying to download Sims 3 Townlife Stuff Pack when something popped up saying I must register my base game first. I couldn't find my game, since I have so many already, so I tried my sister's game. That didn't work since it was already registered on her account. Next I tried the game that I bought on accident, Sims 3 PLUS University Expansion Pack, and since I gave that code to my friend, it didn't work Frown Eventually I found my actual game, but when I tried to register it, it still wouldn't work!!! Then I was confused since I couldn't remember registering it... on this account. It turns out I still have my old account that I forgot about after losing my password for it, and the base game The Sims 3, was downloaded on THAT account and not my current one! I tried to find any way possible to delete my other account but I was lost wondering if that was even possible. Now my current problem is that I want to download my game onto my CURRENT account, and remove it from my old one (and delete my old account forever if that is possible) but I feel as if there is no way. I hope this was easy to understand since it is a bit complicated in my opinion. Thanks and please help as soon as possible Standard smile  <3 rio1212

P.S. my old account's username is rio1211

Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Re: I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T DOWNLOAD MY GAME! PLEASE HELP!!

Hero (Retired)

you'll need to contact CS to assist with this as it is account related and only they can look at your account and assist with lost/forgotten/merge accounts

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/  

2.Click on the orange NEXT button  

3.Select a platform

4.Click on the orange NEXT button

5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words

6.Click on the orange NEXT button  

7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)