'Hunted' moodlet is VERY negative

by sefestis

Original Post

'Hunted' moodlet is VERY negative

★★ Novice
So, I was making a whole bunch of supernatural stuff, and only 2 of the had the hotheaded trait. Now everyone in the household, when they go near my vampires, have the 'hunted' moodlet that's -890 mood! Please tell me how to fix this. I've tried resetting the sims, creating new ones, but it won't go away and I've had the game for so long that I've lost the disc.
Message 1 of 5 (530 Views)

Re: 'Hunted' moodlet is VERY negative

Hero (Retired)

@sefestis  If you have the game and packs redeemed in Origin and patched to version 1.69, you don't need the discs. Origin is the replacement DRM for SecuROM and SafeDisc. Windows 10 and El Capitan no longer support SecuROM and Safedisc.

Message 2 of 5 (508 Views)

★★ Novice
But, do u know if anyone has the moodlet problem? That's really what I'm worried about. It's very annoying that it's there.
Message 3 of 5 (501 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@sefestis If the game is in Origin you can right click the game icon and there is a repair option. Do you have any mods?

Message 4 of 5 (497 Views)

★★ Novice
Sorry for my late reply, but yes, I do have mods. But! My game fixed itself! I don't know what I did, but I used cheats to make my sims either be friends, or have the brace trait, they all went to university, then future, then back to present, and now they have the -10 mood instead! Sorry for the trouble.
Message 5 of 5 (489 Views)