How to remarry ghost sim?

by krecha_ae

Original Post

How to remarry ghost sim?

★★ Apprentice

Hello,

my sim died and I ressurected him (I think by some opportunity), but now he is ex-husband to his earlier wife and I can't marry them again (they have very strong, romantic relationship).
I found somewere to use option "ask to be just friends" first, but I cannot see this option also.
Is there a way to remarry them?

Thanks in advance
Ewa

Message 1 of 8 (1,085 Views)

Re: How to remarry ghost sim?

EA app Team

Hi @krecha_ae,

Congratulations on the resurrection of your sim! Let's try to get the lovely couple back together Wink

Have you checked under the 'Mean' category interactions? You might need to lower their relationship level before getting the option.

Let us know if that works Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 8 (1,067 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

If you have sims3 university life and a sim who is at level 10 of the social networking trait, you can set your two sims relationship to married. You can also cheats their relationship down then up again. If their romantic interaction extremely irresistible. Do you have the interaction to get married?   

Message 3 of 8 (1,064 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think the option to just be friends is in the friendly interaction. You can cheat their relationship by pushing Control C during the game. A box should pop up; type testingcheatsenabled true; then push enter. Go to the relationship statues box and click on the bar. Move it back and forth until you get to the spot you want it at. Try to go to the very left then let go of the mouse. Then click on the bar again and go to the very right. Now manually increase their romantic relationship until they get married.

Message 4 of 8 (1,061 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello @EA_Mai, thanks for your response.
I looked at that category, there is no such option.
I lowered their relationship level from nearly full to about 1/2 on minus, but this option didn't appeared.
Please lead me further.

Message 5 of 8 (1,048 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@mimibelle6I don't have any university (what's "university you"?), I don't have idea what you are witing about with some level. I dont' want to mess up with cheats. I don't have interaction to get married, if I have, I would not ask here...

Message 6 of 8 (1,047 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What stuff packs or expansion packs do you have?

Message 7 of 8 (1,039 Views)

★★ Apprentice

None.

Message 8 of 8 (990 Views)