Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
darkbaib

How to play The Sims 3 through Origin??

Now I downloaded Origin on my computer, and added all my Sims 3 games, have heard that it should be so much easier to play (because you do not have to use CDs) but when I log into my Origin account and press "play" and then get into the launcher for The Sims 3, then comes the message "insert the CD..." (for example Showtime) and nothing happens .. why?

How do I get to play without CD / DVD??

Plz help me!

XP: 365
Ideas: 2
Solutions: 107

Re: How to play The Sims 3 through Origin??

Hi darkbaib,

Please do not make multiple questions. Be patient and somebody will answer. I have already answered this question for you in the other topic you made, please refer there for my answer.

Thanks.

Answers HQ Hero - Please read sticky topics in your game category before posting your issue. If you have a Answers HQ-related problem, please feel free to PM me for help. I don't offer game support via PM, however, requests for such will go unanswered.
XP = Thanks for helping.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Please be aware I am not an EA employee, merely a volunteer moderator/helper. I cannot move your case along further or credit you back with coins/players.
crinrict
Topics: 181
XP: 4,868
Solutions: 4,409

Re: How to play The Sims 3 through Origin??

Link to your other thread worldwidenuke is referring to: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/How-to-play-The-Sims-3-through-Origin/m-p/57946

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Trennlinie

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.