How to get Katy Perry content and Limited Edition University Life content on new computer

by PhoenixFury1015

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to get Katy Perry content and Limited Edition University Life content on new computer

★★★ Novice

Hello!

I recently bought a new computer to play the Sims 3 games on and I downloaded everything perfectly and all of my games are updated. But I bought the Showtime Katy Perry Collector's Edition and the Limited Edition University Life EPs on Origin. Most of my games I have bought through Orgin. I bought both games in March of last year.  But when I go into the actual game there is no Katy Perry content or any of the Limited Edition content that came with UL. I just want to know how to get the content onto my new computer. I still have my old computer and all of the games still installed on it if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to get Katy Perry content and Limited Edition University Life content on new computer

Hero (Retired)

if you redeemed the DLC content items in your the sims 3 account my store account-purchase history  you can downlaod and install your items for there inculding any store purchased items and free sims 3  items  you may have bought before

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (190 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to get Katy Perry content and Limited Edition University Life content on new computer

Hero (Retired)

if you redeemed the DLC content items in your the sims 3 account my store account-purchase history  you can downlaod and install your items for there inculding any store purchased items and free sims 3  items  you may have bought before

Message 2 of 4 (191 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found all of it in my purchase history file on the website! AHHHH Thanks so much!!!!!

Message 3 of 4 (186 Views)

Hero (Retired)

:D your very welcome

Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)