How to download game add-on after reinstalling Sims 3

by adambascom

Original Post

How to download game add-on after reinstalling Sims 3

★★★ Newbie

I had to reinstall Sims 3 after it continuously kept crashing. Now I need to reinstall the Pets add-on. I have the purchase receipt but there is no product authentication code.

Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)

Re: How to download game add-on after reinstalling Sims 3

[ Edited ]

1ST....This is a forum for Dragon Age Inquisition...

2nd....All programs that are unlocked in your Origin account are accessed through Origin program, code is only good once if you even get a code(buying direct through Origin).

Goto Origin Library, click once on the game to get the pullout screen for Sim3...choose the extra content tab about third way from bottom, scroll down to hit download on the one you want...

Sim3 forum for future questions, as that is best place to ask them...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (200 Views)

Hero

@adambascomMoved to the correct forum for you :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (189 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@adambascom Does PETS appear in Origin. Did you ever register PETS? Is your computer a pc or mac? There is no reason to reinstall the game. It is very simple to reset the game. Before the DRM was changed you should have a code either a sheet of paper with discs or an email if you bought the digital download version. All thrid party vendors supply a code with purchase. If you never registered PETS there is no way EA will know the code for you. The code may still be in your computer. You can try a program called gamekeyrevealer (google it). That program will display game codes if they are in the registry.

Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)