Re: How to access Last Venue of Amore in Monte Vista

by SandArcher

Original Post

How to access Last Venue of Amore in Monte Vista

★★★ Newbie

What process do I follow to have the Last Venue appear in Monte Vista?

Message 1 of 16 (1,980 Views)

Hero (Retired)

if you bought downlaoded and installed th evune go to edit town find a 64X64 empty lot change the lot type to visitors allowed then in your libiary third tab community lots  place the venue on the lot

Message 2 of 16 (1,974 Views)

★ Apprentice

I tried to place it after following all steps above but when I try to place it not let me do on the 64*64 visitors allowed spot.

Message 3 of 16 (1,956 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Can the Last Venue of Amore only work in Monte Vista world?  I tried placing it on a lot in another world, but there are no water canals, and if I try putting water in, I get no gondolas.  What is the trick to making this Venue work?  I have the Monte Vista world, which I bought via a disc and not through the Sims Store.  Does that make a difference somehow?  I use a Mac computer, and my Sims 3 program is updated.

Message 4 of 16 (1,886 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Tagging @rumbutter here - process should probably be the same on MAC, I think as it's in-game

Message 5 of 16 (1,876 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The link you provided took me to a list of posts, but I saw none that were about the Amoure venue.  What do you mean by 'Tagging@rumbutter here'?

Message 6 of 16 (1,861 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@annie53 Rumbutter is another helper, tagging is a form of notifying her. I would like her opinion on this Standard smile 

Message 7 of 16 (1,856 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@annie53 The venue should work in any world, I don't know why you don't have water Frown

" if I try putting water in, I get no gondolas." - That's because when you are placing the canals, you have to remember to place a canal entrance too. (The canal entrance has 4 candy poles). And in that entrance, you have to place a gondola.

Hope that helps a little.

Message 8 of 16 (1,849 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Where do I find the poles?  Also, where do I find the gondola?  I have looked in the building options, and I have even looked in the Monte Vista special section, but I find nothing that looks like candy polls or a gondola.  If I am missing items, is there a way I can contact EA and get the missing pieces, or should I try re-installing Monte Vista since that is where the Last Venue came from?  What I don't want to have to do is to rebuy the Last Venue of Amore.

Thanks for you assistance.

Message 9 of 16 (1,843 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@annie53 the canal parts already come with the water tracked in    I'll fire up my game and check for you edit to add and I'll post images for you

the gondola is under transport  and if you scroll through the Amore set (the gold jigsaw looking icon ) the canal parts should be last in the list

edit to add images

canal sections.pngboat.png

Message 10 of 16 (1,830 Views)