Re: How to Stop Alien Abduction

by mimibelle6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to Stop Alien Abduction

★ Novice

My sim doesn't own a telescope nor has looked into the sky with it at anytime, but out of the blue, she got abducted by an alien.  The second time she was abducted for a longer period of time.  Then this alien visits over and over, but becasue my sim was sleeping she did not get abducted those times.  I really don't care for the alien thing, and am getting very annoyed by it.  So how do I stop the alien visitations and abductions?

Message 1 of 8 (11,300 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Unfortunately there's no way to turn it off.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (12,568 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Unfortunately there's no way to turn it off.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (12,569 Views)

★★★★ Novice
To be honest, I would like to know too
Message 3 of 8 (10,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lock all doors so no one can come in or go out when you see lights or alien ship.... make sure everyone is in and asleep Standard smile worked for me ...

Message 4 of 8 (10,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
:)
Message 5 of 8 (10,108 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can delete the aliens. Push Control C then type testingcheatsenabled true then push enter. Pause the game. Then right click on the alien and then push delete sim.

Message 6 of 8 (10,098 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OMG THANK YOU!!!!

Message 7 of 8 (7,102 Views)

★ Novice

Forgive the necro, but someone recently helped me set this up in a very ideal way and I wanted to share.
See this link for instructions on how to completely prevent alien abductions (and visits, if you like) permanently: https://www.nraas.net/community/post79825#p79825

Message 8 of 8 (3,189 Views)