Re: How do you make a young adult and a teenager sisters?

by Andromache2013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you make a young adult and a teenager sisters?

Hero (Retired)

Hey 

I'm making these Sims and I really want this young adult and this teenager to be sisters. The game (obviously) doesn't let that happen.

Will someone please help? It's completely vital to my story line.

Message 1 of 3 (8,216 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Create a pair of teens and an adult in CAS.

Go into the game and age one of the Sims up to ya with the cheat testingcheatsenabled true and then shift-click on the Sim - Trigger Age transition.

If you don't want the adult you created, move the adult out via edit town afterwards.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (9,503 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Create a pair of teens and an adult in CAS.

Go into the game and age one of the Sims up to ya with the cheat testingcheatsenabled true and then shift-click on the Sim - Trigger Age transition.

If you don't want the adult you created, move the adult out via edit town afterwards.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (9,504 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I actually did just that! I just checked other websites and saw what people said. Instead of "triggering age" though I rather edited my sim in "edit sim in cas".

Thanks for your help.

Message 3 of 3 (8,201 Views)