How do I get Abducted by aliens in The Sims 3?

by spicegirl314

Original Post

How do I get Abducted by aliens in The Sims 3?

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying by using the telescope and was wondering how do you get abducted by the aliens and how do you steal their ships

Message 1 of 5 (9,432 Views)

Re: How do I get Abducted by aliens in The Sims 3?

Hero (Retired)

the abduction is random ( in my own game it was a real life week before my sim got abducted ) but using the telescope and collecting space rocks increase the chances the aliens have an inventory just like a sim the ufo will be in the inventory

once you become friends with an alien you can have them move in

if you just want the ufo there is a cheat Wink

Message 2 of 5 (9,429 Views)

★ Novice

My Sim had a Feast party and when all the guest left an alien showed up at the door.  They fell in love, got married and the next day he died.  She got the spaceship and had twins.

Message 3 of 5 (9,418 Views)

Hero (Retired)

TWINS :robotsurprised: congrats Standard smile i do like ahappy ending Wink Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (9,413 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Wow!! That is absolutely priceless Confusedmileylol:Confusedmileytongue: 

My sim was randomly looking (stargazing) through the telescope one day and then that night I had a visit! An alien showed up at my door and then the next night and the next night! It was great except for my sim was having about three different affairs, with a town girl, another town girl and an alien!!!! I felt so wrong, it just happened!!! Confusedmileysad:

Well, the joys of having a sim! Enjoy simming everyone!

Message 5 of 5 (9,397 Views)