How do I contact EA/ What's their customer service phone number?

by Waterbliss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I contact EA/ What's their customer service phone number?

★ Novice
My Package from EA Never arrived it's been confused at staying at the same post office for 5 days now for some reason. How would I contact EA about not getting the Limited Edition Island Paradise in? - They charged me already the full 42.79, and all I did get was the code for the costume pack and barnacle bay. Is there a way I can get another pack from them - I'm pretty sure they aren't going to refund me since I used the costume pack/BB for myself. But then again, I also didn't know the package would get forever lost in the mail. Last Location: ********* United States 06/25/2013 10:12 A.M. Shipment Acceptance at Post Office Estimated Delivery: Thursday, 06/27/2013
Message 1 of 9 (18,125 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I contact EA/ What's their customer service phone number?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

You'll type in your question; then you'll select the product, the issue you're having, and your OS. It will direct you to a few FAQs and guides. They might not help with your specific situation, but it's good to check them just in case. If your question isn't answered, click the "I Still Need Help" button at the bottom right. You will have the option to enter your phone number and have support call you, or talk to someone through live chat. If you pick the calling option, you don't have to hold, you'll just wait until they call you. It's usually a little longer than the waiting time says, but just keep your phone nearby.

CM Edit: EA Help has been updated and the steps needed have been changed. Please check the link at the top of the post, which is now updated. Thanks. 

They'll run you through several things and get information they need from you through live chat or the phone. The staff is very respectful and they will follow up with you on the issue if it isn't resolved just then.

Best of luck! Confusedmileywink:

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (22,428 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

don't do it would be my advice they leave you hanging on hold for ages then pass you to someone else that leaves you hanging for ages it cost me an absolute fortune on my phone bill!

Message 2 of 9 (18,042 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

You'll type in your question; then you'll select the product, the issue you're having, and your OS. It will direct you to a few FAQs and guides. They might not help with your specific situation, but it's good to check them just in case. If your question isn't answered, click the "I Still Need Help" button at the bottom right. You will have the option to enter your phone number and have support call you, or talk to someone through live chat. If you pick the calling option, you don't have to hold, you'll just wait until they call you. It's usually a little longer than the waiting time says, but just keep your phone nearby.

CM Edit: EA Help has been updated and the steps needed have been changed. Please check the link at the top of the post, which is now updated. Thanks. 

They'll run you through several things and get information they need from you through live chat or the phone. The staff is very respectful and they will follow up with you on the issue if it isn't resolved just then.

Best of luck! Confusedmileywink:

Message 3 of 9 (22,429 Views)

★ Novice

Sometimes these things happen and it took me forever and a day to find out how myself- this is how

on your origin sign-in that you keep on the desktop when you open for all you Sims games, after signing in you will see at the top origin   friends  help

click the help

origin help

at the top right of the window there is live chat or call me

if its something pertaining to order and not to tech support use the live chat

if it is something pertaining to gameplay issues use the call me (if you use this option and have to reinstall or close origin for any reason you lose the tech guy who was helping you and if what they said does not help- you start over)

both tell you about how long you will be on hold or have to wait

Message 4 of 9 (18,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My games won't load...I'd like to talk to someone.

Message 5 of 9 (18,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1800 894 823 1800 894 823 1800 894 823

Message 6 of 9 (16,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FYI that link is bad

Message 7 of 9 (14,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@QueenSabre web site does not exist
Message 8 of 9 (6,865 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MAYFIELD1937  For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Since this thread is quite old now, I'll lock it.  If you'd still like help on this forum, please create a new thread and describe the issue in detail.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 9 of 9 (6,858 Views)