Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
Accepted Solution

How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it or How can I retrieve that registration code ?

How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it or How can I retrieve that registration code ?

Topics: 232
XP: 6,528
Solutions: 5,090

Re: How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it or How can I retrieve that registration code ?

This might help you:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lost-and-broken-DVDs-and-missing-serial-codes-What-to-do/m-p...

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Trennlinie

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advise to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
XP: 1,995
Solutions: 2,842

Re: How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it or How can I retrieve that registration code ?

I moved this thread to the Sims 3 board.

Keeper

Re: How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it o

[ Edited ]

what about me, i have the code but i cant use it because my brother used it on his computer at his house and then let me borrow it but i cant play because it says the code has already been used ._.     (Sims 4 not 3 though)

Topics: 16
XP: 1,225
Solutions: 1,141

Re: How can I install The Sims 3 without a registration code because I lost it o

@leedlelikeaboss  if the game was bought 2nd hand/used or borrowed  the code/s will be tied to the original persons account and are non transferable nor can they be reregistered to another account

game issue questions belong in the forum please do not pm me with game issue questions
Keeper

[ Edited ]

thats pretty stupid. because me and my brother want to play it at the same time but he is playing it on the other computer and i want to play it on mine but i cant because i need to log in to the account its on but i cant because then it would kick him off, they should make it like they have on steam and have a family sharing option to where you can link 2 accounts and then play the other persons game on your own account that they shared with you

origin needs to let us do that because im not going to buy the same game twice, just so i can play it on a different computer than my brother, that's bullcrap