Hidden Springs code not working

by seliagedney

Original Post

Hidden Springs code not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just recently bought the Monte vista and the hidden springs bundle for the Sims 3 and i was able to activate the code for the Monte vista, but when I tried to activate the hidden springs code it said that I already redeemed it. I've gone through conversations that had similar problems and tried what people suggested, but nothing worked. I had gone into my account online and looked at my purchase history, but the only thing that showed was the Monte vista download and the hidden springs wasn't there.

Message 1 of 5 (265 Views)

Re: Hidden Springs code not working

Hero (Retired)

hidden springs is a tricky one to redeem you redeem the code in your the sims 3 account in some cases the world is added to your sims 3 purchase history download and install from there in other cases the simpoints are added to you sim point balance BUT the points are to "buy" the world with also worlds  do not and will not show up in  the origin my games tab as they are sims 3 store items and you will still play from whatever game you normally play from the world once downloaded and installed will be in the main menu +new game to select the world to play in

if you redeemed the code in your origin account that can make the code invalid/used you may need to contact CS if that happened

1. Go to thesims3.com and log in with your account
  2. Go to the general redeem a code page: http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/generalredeem.html
  3. Enter the 16-letter code (this is not for 20-letter codes) and click on Submit
  4. Go to your purchase history to download the world (make sure your game is updated to the newest version)

if in the event you need to contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

Message 2 of 5 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have tried to enter the code into my sims 3 account, but it kept saying how I've already redeemed it and when I check my purchase history the expansion isn't there. The only one that is there is the Monte Vista download.

Message 3 of 5 (241 Views)

Hero (Retired)

you'll need to contact support as only they can look at your account and see what happened

if in the event you need to contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

Message 4 of 5 (225 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @seliagedney

Were you able to activate and install Hidden Springs in the end? If so, please, remember to let everyone know by pressing 'Accept as solution' button in @rumbutter's post if her advice helped you get your issue fixed. If another player has your same issue in the future will appreciate knowing it worked for you! Wink

Let us know if you need any more help,

-Mai

Message 5 of 5 (198 Views)