Hi I Need Help again

by BlackSwan2018

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hi I Need Help again

★★★★★ Novice

I want to upload and share my sims but it won't let me i thought it was my cc but it is not cuz i turened it off and created a random sim so can someone please help

Message 1 of 8 (179 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hi I Need Help again

Hero

Of course, yes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (155 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey there

No issues with asking for help again, that's what we're here for. Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Could you describe your issue? Are you getting an error message, why can you not upload, etc?

Message 2 of 8 (178 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yes i get a message saying export failed but it only does it with sims I can upload pets just fine so thats why i was wondering if i can get some help

Message 3 of 8 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

bump

Message 4 of 8 (157 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Try creating a new Sim before you put anything back and try uploading. If it works, you can start putting stuff back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i just read your post on backups can i use a cd?

Message 6 of 8 (150 Views)

Hero

Of course, yes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (156 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thanks the problem is fixed thanks for your help

Message 8 of 8 (136 Views)