Help, my Sims won't interact with each other!!!!!

by eggtana

Original Post

Help, my Sims won't interact with each other!!!!!

★★★★★ Novice

Ever since I've gotten The Sims 3 Seasons, Pets, and University Life, I can't select other Sims to interact with. They'll interact autonomously with each other, and with items, but not other Sims! So, I had to delete the Sims 3 Mods folder,and see if it worked, and it did! But, I need the mods badly! It had custom hairs and skins and clothes that my Sims were wearing! I don't know what Mod contains the problem, I deleted all my items of "Nraas", and now when I try playing with Mods again, my game just says "Not Responding" and it's white! I waited like 10 minutes and it was still saying "Not Responding". I need help! Please, get back to me INSTANTLY!

Message 1 of 7 (2,039 Views)

Re: Help, my Sims won't interact with each other!!!!!

★★★★★ Novice

I had the Base Game, Late Night, and High-End Loft Stuff working before Pets, Seasons, and University!

Message 2 of 7 (2,038 Views)

Hero

You need to update the mods. Get the newest versions.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (2,032 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't have any mods for updating.. I have nothing of Nraas.. hairs, clothes, and sliders.

Message 4 of 7 (2,030 Views)

Hero

@pandamadnessxx wrote:

I don't know what Mod contains the problem, I deleted all my items of "Nraas", and now when I try playing with Mods again, my game just says "Not Responding" and it's white! 

This is what you wrote.  Does that not mean that you get the problem when you put the mods back ? Do you have it with no mods folder at all ? 

EA does not give any support for issues with custom content or mods so if it's mod caused, you will need to contact the creator of the guilty party to get it fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (2,027 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I took away all Nraas products, and now my game simply won't work with ANY mods.

Message 6 of 7 (2,025 Views)

Hero

For help with mods, please ask at NRaas. We can't give you support for them on this site.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (2,022 Views)