Help me please!

by Trisha998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help me please!

★★★★ Novice

So, I have two sims. They are married and they have a teen daughter, however i want them to divorce because the husband keeps flirting with other women (I know i can change his traits but i don't want to cause i still want some drama in their lives XD), So if i get them to divorce - Can i move the Mother sim out to a different home (In the same town) and control both her home and the Father and Daughter's home?

Message 1 of 4 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help me please!

EA app Team

Hi @Trisha998,

It is not possible to control two different households at the same time.

You could buy another house in the neighborhood and take the mother to live there. However, officially her home would still be the household house, so the game would consider the old house her house when you send her home. You could always try if this suits your needs Wink

Let us know if you have any questions,

Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (317 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @Trisha998,

It is not possible to control two different households at the same time.

You could buy another house in the neighborhood and take the mother to live there. However, officially her home would still be the household house, so the game would consider the old house her house when you send her home. You could always try if this suits your needs Wink

Let us know if you have any questions,

Mai

Message 2 of 4 (318 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh okay, Thank you for your help! :D

Message 3 of 4 (272 Views)

EA app Team

Always happy to help as much as I can. Don't hesitate to ask whatever you want to know Wink

-Mai

Message 4 of 4 (265 Views)