Help! I can't login to the Sims 3 WEBSITE, LAUNCHER or GAMEPLAY! :'(

by phoebeleighxo

Original Post

Help! I can't login to the Sims 3 WEBSITE, LAUNCHER or GAMEPLAY! :'(

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, I need help because it won't let me log into The Sims 3 Website, Launcher or gameplay. It only comes up with 'Invalid password or email' but I know I'm putting in the right email and password, I've been stuck on this for 2 days and I really want to change my profile and get awards... If anyone knows how to fix this please contact me  ASAP! I'm really in need of help and if you do I don't know how to thank you more!! Here's all the things I've done so far.

-Cleared the Cashes

- Restarted the Computer

- Looked at most forms

- Changed Origin Password (about 6 times)

- And tried over and over again!! >;l

Please help me and here's my Sims 3 username is: phoebe12341234

Please help me Frown

Your sincerely - Phoebe12341234

Message 1 of 9 (6,975 Views)

Re: Help! I can't login to the Sims 3 WEBSITE, LAUNCHER or GAMEPLAY! :'(

Hero (Retired)

One of the EA guys suggested trying a different browser. Have you tried that?

Thanks for letting us know what you've tried and welcome to the Answer HQ!

Message 2 of 9 (6,931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having the SAME exact problem down to the T. I havent played my sims game in a about 2 months and i went to log in before i played last night and 'incorrect password' issue when logging ONLY into thesims3.com and the launcher. I tried every password that i could think of. I know for a fact its right because i have it written down and also checked my google chrome passwords show/hide in settings and it was right all along. I originally thought my origin was hacked but i got into that account fine. Not only that but my game is getting stuck at the end of the loading water/neighborhood screen ater i hit the check mark to check into my selected sim family. It didnt do that before until now. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with this issue? I also switched browsers and still nothing.

I will be contacting EA thru the phone first thing in the morning.

Message 3 of 9 (6,922 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm still having this problem.

I changed browsers
I changed passwords
I deleted browerhistory

But I can't log in to the site.

If I try by the game-launcher I get the messsage: Oops! We are not able to process your request
If I try in a direct way by the site and log-in, I get: Be Right Back! We seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties.

Can anyone help me or tell what else I could try ( It's been going on for weeks now)

Message 4 of 9 (6,916 Views)

Hero

Contact Customer Support so they can take a look at your account to find out if something is the matter with the account itself

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Beware that there's no longer an Email option

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (6,910 Views)

★ Novice

Try to log in to your account on Origin.com and change your loction to USA, and language to English. This is the temporary fix to the "oops unable to process" error when trying to log in on the sims3 website.

Do this even though you're not located in the US.

Message 6 of 9 (5,661 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been having this same problem for a while now. I can long into Origin just fine but thesims3.com I can't log in at all. It says "invalid" but the other day it let me log in randomly and now it won't again ):

Message 7 of 9 (5,539 Views)

Hero

Try clearing your browser cache or use a different browser.

If that doesn't work, contact customer support as stated above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (5,532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Changing country to US solved my problem. Thank you Zekorac.

Message 9 of 9 (5,268 Views)