Hello i need help please

by carousellove

Original Post

Hello i need help please

★★★ Novice

Hello i need some help, I pruchase $40.00 of sims points and it came with a bundle "peek into the bag" and i dont know if i got charge for it or why it hasn't shown up. I would like to know the reason why. Thank you for helping.

Message 1 of 12 (320 Views)

Re: Hello i need help please

Hero (Retired)

if you got something in the mystery bag  bundle item the item should appear in your purchase history to download from there then install it so check the purchase history my store account-purchase history

Message 2 of 12 (318 Views)

★★★ Novice

this is my 1st time doing this and it was in the middel Payment & Verify and than it ask me to long back in to make sure it was me and i did, so far nothing Frown

Message 3 of 12 (314 Views)

Hero (Retired)

ahh i see the site can be touchy at time do not rebuy anything at the moment as you may have been booted off and a transaction can sometimes go through when one thought it didn't also the browser used can affect the site too what i would suggest for now to be sure no charges where made to your account

1 if your logged into the sims 3 site  log out and log back in to see if your simpoint balance is as it was or the points where added

2 if you paid by credit/debit card check your online bank account to see if the charge went through that end you may see a $1-$1.20 charge which is normal and is refunded in X amount of business days as it is verification for online transaction

3 if no transactions went through and you wish to try again clear the internet cache and if using opera,chrome or safari switch to IE or firefox

Message 4 of 12 (301 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, I have not been charge and i just loged out on everything and logged back in and nothing so far, so should i give it more time or should i try to buy it again?

Message 5 of 12 (299 Views)

Hero (Retired)

usually five minute is enough time to pass for purchases to show up and if you have checked your bank account too

then yes try again and make sure by checking your simpoint balance too before proceeding oh and that the flag at the top of the page IS at the same country you live in ...have you switched browsers too ?

Message 6 of 12 (292 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is on the U.S.A flag, umm browser? How do I do that?

Message 7 of 12 (290 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also dont have a firefox account, I do however have the firefox. So i have to set up and account on there too? Also im sorry but i do not know what IE is.

Message 8 of 12 (283 Views)

Hero (Retired)

IE Internet explorer should be on your computer already  except if your on a mac i believe IE doesn't work so good with mac or search for firefox official site download and install you can always uninsatll it after and or go back to your default browser

Message 9 of 12 (282 Views)

Hero (Retired)

ps you dont need an account with firefox you can just download  it's free and install https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Message 10 of 12 (280 Views)