Re: Have lost my CD. What now?

by seba12345678901

Original Post

★★★ Novice
All right, so I will check for the code on my laptop. I need a few hours till I get back home.
Message 11 of 23 (280 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can't see any 16-digit code. I am afraid, I don't have the Seasons code. I tried to check on my laptop, but none code appeared. Neither the 20 nor the 16-digit.I suppose I am only able to know the base code. And is it possible to get the Seasons back on my account with only this code?
Message 12 of 23 (273 Views)

★★★ Novice
I can't see any 16-digit code. I am afraid, I don't have the Seasons code. I remember that my laptop was has been reset. I tried to check on my laptop, but none code appeared. Neither the 20 nor the 16-digit.I suppose I am only able to know the base code. And is it possible to get the Seasons back on my account with only this code?
Message 13 of 23 (271 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@seba12345678901  If you registered the pack on thesims3.com / my page EA customer service may (I stress may) be able to recover the code. Once you redeem the codes in Origin all you have to do is access your Origin account - no more having to remember codes. If you can't recover the code from the computer and you never registered the pack, I can only recommend you continue looking for the paper with the codes. Do not buy used as once a code is used it can not be reused.

Message 14 of 23 (267 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have already tried contacting the help, and once it even was close to success, because the advisor told me to take a snapshot of my base CD, the box for the Seasons expansion, the code of the conversation with him and my name on a piece of paper. And he told me to take my time, so I did. While I was taking a snapshot of what he has told me to, he typed if I was still there connected with him and obviously I was taking the snapshot and wasn't looking at the conversation. And when I got back to the conversation, he had typed that since I am not responding, he will close the session. Now when I try live chat with them, such option of contacting doesn't even appear. Now I can only make a call. And I rather prefer live chatting. Do you know how I can live chat again with them?
Message 15 of 23 (261 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@seba12345678901  This is a public forum and specific account details can not be accessed here. EA customer service has the ability to access your account and affect any corrections to your account. You need to discuss this issue with an EA customer service rep.

Message 16 of 23 (256 Views)

★★★ Novice
But how can I contact the service?
Message 17 of 23 (249 Views)

★★★ Novice

What do I have to do know? How to contact the service?

Message 18 of 23 (242 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@seba12345678901 You can contact customer service at - link - EA customer service

Message 19 of 23 (237 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah and now it shows that I can only conatct the service by calling them on phone... Is there any possibility of contacting them via live chat or e-mail maybe? I remember I had been able to live chat with them. But now I dont know why, I cant do that anymore. Such an option doesnt even emerge. Help me, please. 

Message 20 of 23 (228 Views)