HELP HELP HELP University Life Glitch I NEED ANSWERS.. PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME!!

by missy8174

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HELP HELP HELP University Life Glitch I NEED ANSWERS.. PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME!!

★★★★★ Novice

My cell phone wont stop ringing. I've tried the reset sim, but its not working. Anyone have a hint or tip on how to get it to stop. And before we get a "wise guy" I will say this, I can't answer it because no one is actually calling me. I rings when I'm using it, texting calling studying or other wise when it is in my sims hand it rings in her pocket. I need help its driving me insane

Message 1 of 6 (5,817 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HELP HELP HELP University Life Glitch I NEED ANSWERS.. PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME!!

[ Edited ]
Hero

Guess this calls for a blog post :P

Thanks for all the workarounds.

Another solution I can think of is turning off the game, delete the cache file and then restart.

EDIT: 

Made a post: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2013/03/smartphone-wont-stop-ringing.html

Let me know if you have more and if these work at all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (6,039 Views)

All Replies

Re: HELP HELP HELP University Life Glitch I NEED ANSWERS.. PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME!!

★★★★ Pro

Hey--

I don't have University Life, but it is a glitch others have been experiencing.  I found these tips that I'm copying/pasting here.  I got them from this thread ( http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/15/653793.page ):

RINGING PHONE SOLUTIONS 

So i actually had this problem as well! i use nraas mods so im not accustom to glitches  Ok i will list all known solutions - even mod free ones! 

- Real incoming phones calls - not sure if there is mod free way to make this happen (so if nothing works u just have to wait for a real one..well real in terms of sims) 

- Reset sim (this one worked for me; though i used nraas master controller not testingcheat directly) 

- Rest phone - Nraas master controller 

- Move sim out of home and back in in town edit. 

Message 2 of 6 (5,795 Views)

★★ Novice
I had the same problem today. I set the phone to silent but it kept ringing. I then unsilenced the phone and it stopped! I'm not sure if it will help but it's worth a try.
Message 3 of 6 (5,790 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks guys. Got it sorted last night.  I dont use any Mods on my game.  What I did is was dropped out of Uni and then went home and then went back to Uni and the phone wasnt ringing anymore, so far same thing. Will update if it happens again.

Message 4 of 6 (5,767 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Guess this calls for a blog post :P

Thanks for all the workarounds.

Another solution I can think of is turning off the game, delete the cache file and then restart.

EDIT: 

Made a post: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2013/03/smartphone-wont-stop-ringing.html

Let me know if you have more and if these work at all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (6,040 Views)

Re: HELP HELP HELP University Life Glitch I NEED ANSWERS.. PLEASE DON'T IGNORE M

★★★ Newbie

call me up please

Message 6 of 6 (2,941 Views)