Ghost Babies

by nommeee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ghost Babies

★★★★ Apprentice

I finally have two!

Is there any way to make them into regular Sims at some point?

I see that they have their little gravemarkers in their inventory.

Can a genie bring ghost babies/children to life? Sims' life, that is...Confusedmileyhappy:

Since I no longer have mods, I am not sure how to go about changing these two into vampire Sims. They are ghost/vampire babies, but white instead of red. Their boxes show up purple in other family member's Relationship panels.

Message 1 of 8 (651 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ghost Babies

★★★★★ Novice

Heya the ghosts can't be made into normal sims and the genie can't either last time I checked, hope it helped and happy simming... Confusedmileyhappy:

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (639 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I don't think that you can turn them into regular sims... but I'm not sure about the genie...Confusedmileywink:

Message 2 of 8 (637 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Never trust the genie Confusedmileyembarrassed:

Message 3 of 8 (634 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

simsgirlonline and jim1200,

Your comments are amusing. Confusedmileyhappy:

This next sentence is meant in good humor, not to be taken literally. Hey, I don't trust the in-game genie, I just want to use it. :womanhappy:

Message 4 of 8 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Heya the ghosts can't be made into normal sims and the genie can't either last time I checked, hope it helped and happy simming... Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 5 of 8 (640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks, but I have an idea about this...Confusedmileyhappy:

When Supernatural comes out, then I can create ghosts, so I might be able to turn ghosts into regular Sims. 

Do you know what? Every time any Sim (including parents) go near these twins they get the saw a ghost and they will never forget it message. Poor little ghosties. LOL

Message 6 of 8 (599 Views)

★ Apprentice

Actually, ghosts can be made into normal sims. Just feed the ghost in question "Ambrosia." All you need is a sim with rediculous cooking skill points.

Message 7 of 8 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Good point, ghosts can become real sims again via ambrosia. Find out more about Ambrosia here: http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/cooking/ambrosia.php

Genies can't become normal sims though, the closest they can get is not using their powers if that's possible.

Message 8 of 8 (572 Views)