Generations?

by jimcam1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Generations?

★★★ Newbie

So I have been playing with a family now for a while and so far I have the parents and toddlers. My question is once the toddlers are young adults and the adults are elders can they move out to seperate households that I can control at the same time? I.E the grandkids can visit the grandparents. If this is not possible I am confused because are you just supposed to have your 3+ generations ALL living in the same house!? 

Message 1 of 3 (141 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Generations?

Hero (Retired)

you can have up to 8 sims living in the same house so for example you have 8 sims 2 elders 2 adults 2 young adults 2 teens, sims in the house and then have one of the young adults to use a phone to move out and choose another sim to move with them those 2 will move out to a new home you choose for them but once you move them  to their house to separate the families you only control the sims in your house if you move others out you can call them on the phone,text or invite over

or you can move some of the sims to another house but to play with them you can go to edit town and switch to that family you control them but have no control over the house you used to have as the family you can switch back to them too but  things may have changed in the family as the ea story progression takes over them

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

you can have up to 8 sims living in the same house so for example you have 8 sims 2 elders 2 adults 2 young adults 2 teens, sims in the house and then have one of the young adults to use a phone to move out and choose another sim to move with them those 2 will move out to a new home you choose for them but once you move them  to their house to separate the families you only control the sims in your house if you move others out you can call them on the phone,text or invite over

or you can move some of the sims to another house but to play with them you can go to edit town and switch to that family you control them but have no control over the house you used to have as the family you can switch back to them too but  things may have changed in the family as the ea story progression takes over them

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)