Game won't work with CC furniture?

by AudiDeer

Original Post

Game won't work with CC furniture?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Basically I tried contacting EA themselves for the issue and they kept telling me to install the Super-Patch and I couldn't get it to install what so ever and none of them wanted to stay around and help me out.

Few days ago my game stopped working, my sims froze but everything else didn't and eventually crashed.

Since then I've had problems getting the game to launch. 

I've done everything from uninstalling and reinstalling, the trick EA touch me (Delete origin through programdata, run as admin, repair game), I've moved the sims 3 file to desktop and ran the game for new files and then moved my downloads to there, and even just deleted all my downloads and reinstalled.

Some of my CC for hair, clothes, etc went missing, as well as all my furniture. It says it's all installed (The clothes, lots, etc) but the furniture doesn't show in game.

The only way the game works is if I delete anything in the DCCache that has to do with furniture. I've never had this issue owning the game, and I don't see why there'd be problems as my computer is BRAND NEW and EA themselves checked all my data/programming details/etc and found nothing that could be wrong. They were confused as well to why I was having problems (the first time I contacted them).

Now when I play my saves my homes and sims are all messed up, missing furniture there and here, sims are bald and have weird missing clothes, and I have no idea what to do.

I just bought a new pack after my game crashed ( I thought nothing of it, since the game occasionally crashes if I run it for a day+ ) and now I have this issue.

Please help ??

Message 1 of 5 (690 Views)

Re: Game won't work with CC furniture?

★★★★★ Newbie

Try to take out all mods and cc and than put them back one and one and see if the game works . One bad mode or cc can mess up things pretty bad even in places it shouldn't touch

Message 2 of 5 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have done that, I've even gone as far as installing CC one by one and running the game after deleting and making an entire new folder.

Message 3 of 5 (619 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@AudiDeer  Why can't you get the super patch?

Message 4 of 5 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Because my computer refuses to install it.

Message 5 of 5 (564 Views)