Game library empty!?

by Delauras123

Original Post

Game library empty!?

★★★★★ Newbie

My games Library is empty!! I logged in after maybe a year of inactivity. Checked my game library and its empty???? Where did everything go? There is no way to contact support since they only have a live chat option that clearly doesn't work. Any one has a solution to this problem?

Message 1 of 5 (229 Views)

Re: Game library empty!?

Hero (Retired)

@Delauras123 The phone support is only available during certain hours. The is an open public forum for users by users and accounts can not be accessed here. For account issues will have to contact EA customer support directly.

Message 2 of 5 (211 Views)

EA Staff

@Delauras123 Games going missing from Origin is most commonly caused by logging in with the wrong account.

I would recommend trying to log in to Origin using different email addresses you may have to see if the games show up under a different account. 

Message 3 of 5 (197 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thats what i thought at the start, I only have 2 email accounts, the first that i thought was the right one ended being wrong, since i clicked on forgot my password and entered the email address but didnt receive no link with password reset, so i assumed thats the wrong email, tried the second one and it worked. Dont remember creating 2 accounts on 2 emails, so it must be this one, and as before contacting support about this is just out of the question

Message 4 of 5 (186 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Delauras123 having a "contacting support is out of the question" attitude is not going to help you here unless you're happy to have this unresolved. Answer HQ is a community site where players help other players with game-play and technical issues. If the above suggestions have not worked for you, then your next best option is to contact a game adviser directly. 

If you are having issues with the live chat or any of the other contact methods, then please say so and describe the issue in detail so that we might help you. There's no reason why it shouldn't work. 

Message 5 of 5 (175 Views)