Changed PW
still can't log in
Game wont play
... E-Mail is correct... so is Password

Message 1 of 8 (306 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game is BROKE

EA Staff

@Granimear Are you having issues logging in in-game? If so then this is an issue we are now investigating! We will let you know as soon as we have any updates!

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (318 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@Granimear Are you unable to log in to Origin? What exact error message are you getting and where exactly do you get it?

Message 2 of 8 (300 Views)

EA Staff

@Granimear Are you having issues logging in in-game? If so then this is an issue we are now investigating! We will let you know as soon as we have any updates!

Message 3 of 8 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sims 3 I am logged in till I hit play 
Then it says Wrong Email or Wrong Password
Password was changed  and it worked 1 time so E-Mail and pass worded are right....
Now it wont let me log in even when i Am logged in ...

Message 4 of 8 (294 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I used the same email and password that I used two days ago and for the past... well, many years. Today I logged in through the game launcher, but was prompted to log in again when the game loaded. I got an error message that I had an invalid email/password. I reset my password, logged in through the launcher, invalid email/password in the game. I even retyped my email address to be sure instead of leaving the prefilled one in the field. I was able to log into Origin and EA.com with the same email address and new password, but it just does not work within the game today.

Message 5 of 8 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks Standard smile

Message 6 of 8 (278 Views)

EA Staff

@Granimear@TheDoubleJ04

This issue should now be resolved! Please let us know if you any further questions!

Message 7 of 8 (263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes it seems the Login is working now.
at least in the state of NY Standard smile
thanks again  Standard smile 

Granimear Kestle

Message 8 of 8 (254 Views)