Game Crashing (The Sims 3 & Expansions)

by megabubbs

Original Post

Game Crashing (The Sims 3 & Expansions)

★★★ Newbie

My Sims 3 game started crashing after I installed The Sims 3 Expansion Pack Island Paradise. I can play for almost ten minutes. When it closes, it says something has closen this game windows will notify you when they find something to fix it. It never happends though. So I went to my Sims 3 folder, and found the report recorded on there and clicked. It pops up in a notepad, and I go to expection label it says access violation 0x00000000! Please help me have tried DEP it wasn't that. Please I will be grateful. I have been playing The Sims 3 since 2011, but on a different computer. I moved the game to my new laptop. Thank you, and I hope you can find a solution not only for me, but for all the people that have this problem too. Frown

Message 1 of 2 (77 Views)

Re: Game Crashing (The Sims 3 & Expansions)

Hero

Have you tried all the stuff here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Game-Crashes-CTD/td-p/656/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (68 Views)