Find Artifact: Monk Junk Quest

by TiaraPearson

Original Post

Find Artifact: Monk Junk Quest

★★ Novice

I originally made a Sim that was going to explore all the tombs, however, this first sim was deleted after I got frustrated that I could not find one small artifact in the temple of heaven. This is the part of the tomb where you get the keystone to open the door and go down the stairs into a room with two bedrooms. According to many walkthroughs, I searched up, the monk artifact should be there but no matter how many times I check it, it's not there or it respawns the same objects. I'm at a loss for words because it really disrupts the game flow and it means I can't fully explore each and every tomb properly. Also, using the sands of understanding doesn't help either since it shined on which ever chest that I was closest too.

Message 1 of 13 (3,647 Views)

Re: Find Artifact: Monk Junk Quest

Hero (Retired)

@TiaraPearson  Are you talking about the annex? You need to the keystone made by the monks (you need platinum and lapis lazuli for monks and it has to cool) and return to annex to unlock the rest of the tomb.

Message 2 of 13 (3,607 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the key however I'm looking for an artifact just before you enter the annex. It tells you to look for the artifact in the two bedrooms first then you go back to receive another key.
Message 3 of 13 (3,604 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TiaraPearson  After the keystone has cooled - return to the annex to unlock the rest of the tomb. Are you looking for the Symbol of the Resolute Fist?

Message 4 of 13 (3,581 Views)

★★ Novice
This is the part where Abi Yet Sen gives me the keystone for the Temple of heaven so you go down it ask you to find the artifact this particular quest is in the first room you go in has two bedrooms with 3 beds in each room then two bathrooms with two holes to inspect that unlock the doors slightly to left that opens deeper into the temple. I'm not looking for a lost artifact I'm looking for something small and it's suppose to be in the first room. I say that cause I used the sands of understanding and it points to either chest in the rooms.
Message 5 of 13 (3,578 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TiaraPearson  In basement level 1 in a room with 2 chests. One chest has ancient coins and the other has small relic. Did you let the keystone cool yet?

Message 6 of 13 (3,573 Views)

★★ Novice
That's my issue.. I can't find the artifact in either chest I only get medium snacks and coins. Idk what's going on with it and no matter how many times I create a new game it does the same over and over again.. so I never can completely finish the tombs in China. Idk when it started doing that.
Message 7 of 13 (3,567 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TiaraPearson  After the keystone is baked you need to let it cool in the air of the scholars garden AND the Martial Arts Academy. Then go back the the Annex to unlock the rest of the tomb. Report in with the relic (fist) and report in. Then you have to find a local with the missing piece. Then report in and complete the quest.

Message 8 of 13 (3,555 Views)

★★ Novice
That's not the part I'm at.. I was told go inside the temple of heaven and get the artifact. The artifact should be in that first level room. I cannot find it.. it's not any other mission I don't need to bake anything the quest literally says Find the artifact it's the first part of the temple of heaven quest In aid of Monks
Message 9 of 13 (3,552 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TiaraPearson  Monk junk - enter the temple annex located in the small building just outside the main temple. inspect the holes in the walls of the annex to locate the special relic for the monks

Message 10 of 13 (3,549 Views)