Re: Failed to upload town to The Exchange

by crinrict

Original Post

Failed to upload town to The Exchange

★★★ Newbie

I created a world and then uploaded it to the exchange perfectly fine, then I edited the world and tried to upload it again and in the upload bar under status there is a red circle with a cross through it. It will not upload and I do not know why. Once saved everything works fine, it was upload successful when i clicl "Select world to export" and then it says export successful. The only issue I am having is the final step to upload to The Exchange. If someone could help me that would be wonderful because it is a very meraculous town (In my opinon). Please help!!

Message 1 of 3 (109 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Did you delete the original on the Exchange and then try upload the new one? Maybe change the name

Does it go through your launcher as well? (The uploading process) If it does, delete the copy on the actual launcher and the copy on the Exchange and then export and upload it again.

Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)

Hero

As andro said, you need to choose a different name. Once you have uploaded something with a certain name, that name is 'locked' for your studio.

You can also hover over the red circle to get an error description.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (89 Views)