1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 81 of 96 (859 Views)

Re: [FAQ] Invalid and Used Serial Codes & Games not showing up in Origin

★ Novice

Buy the DVD next time. You can redeem that at Origin as well so you can start playing with the DVD and then when it's less busy, uninstall the EP and download from the Origin

I bought and registered the "Dragon Valley" DVD 3 months ago. It shows as registered and the Celtic Fair etc have downloaded OK. But when I try to download the world and play it it says update your game. My game is on auto update. And had just been updated. 

Message 82 of 96 (847 Views)

Hero

This error is something about the entitlement not being recognized properly. Try deleting the current download and re-download it (make sure you're logged in in the launcher)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 96 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My game access code is only 5 digits long where it says get EA cheat codes and game hints why?
Message 84 of 96 (798 Views)

Hero

Not sure. Do you have the DVD ? Is this for the PC/Mac version ? New ? Used ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 85 of 96 (798 Views)

★★★ Novice

Recently purchased my son a new computer as the one he originally downloaded the game from the disc crashed and burned. Now it is saying that the code is already used and he cannot use it. I spent $80 between Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets and now he cant play them because of that??? This doesnt make any sense to me. Does anyone have any idea how I can get his game to download on his new computer?? Please dont suggest I contact customer service....as they are anything but helpful. We have spent several hours waiting for the live chat in the past week and was always disconnected before getting to speak to anyone. I am starting to regret purchasing these games since he can not even use them 

Message 86 of 96 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, though I managed to get in touch with them and they said they cannot help me becuase I got it from a third party. 

Message 87 of 96 (766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got my sims 3 with pets extention on steam.I just checked my origin account as well. I have to re-buy sims 3 with the extention pack that I already have. How do I register my sims 3 pets extention for steam onto the sims 3 website? and I did not get a code or anything whith the sims game/pack. So what do I do? 

Message 88 of 96 (760 Views)

★★★ Novice
When I enter my code in to start the game for the first time it tells me that it is invalid. So than I contacted Customer Support and they gave me a new code but it still didn't work. What should I do?
Message 89 of 96 (741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just brought a brand new copy of Sims 3 and it says that my product code is invalid. what do I do?

Message 90 of 96 (680 Views)